We’re here to help small businesses thrive — from mom and pops to tech start-ups (and everything in between).
- Competitive Rates
- Customized Terms
- Local Decision-Making
- Dependable Service
NOTICE: FEBRUARY 1, 2021 - NEW SBA 7a Loan Option
A New Loan Product is currently being offered by the Small Business Administration (SBA) as part of the recent CARES ACT funding.
- NO UPFRONT SBA FEES
- SBA PAYS FIRST 6 MONTHS PAYMENTS*
- LOAN AMOUNTS FROM $250K TO $5 MILLION
- ONE TIME CLOSE - 25 YEAR MAX TERM
*6 Months Of Payments Are Subject To CARES ACT Funds Availability By the SBA and must close and be fully funded between February 1, 2021, and September 30, 2021.
To Go To Our SBA Division Exclusive website, please click www.yoursbasource.com.
For More information on the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Forgiveness Application, please click https://yoursbasource.com/ppp-forgiveness/
Available for start-up businesses, as well as purchasing and refinancing existing businesses
- Government-assisted help for businesses that might otherwise have difficulty getting approved
- Competitive rates for a wide range of business needs:
- Commercial Real Estate
- Business Acquisition or Expansion
- Working Capital
- And more
- A wide range of lending options available
- Generally lower down payments and extended terms
- Fast decision-making and processing from locals you can trust
- Professional, attentive service
First Port City Bank Earns Preferred Lender Status From Small Business Administration (SBA) ), the highest bank designation reserved for top-tier lenders. The Preferred Lender status provides First Port City Bank with the authority to process, close, service, and liquidate most SBA-guaranteed loans without prior review to provide faster financing to the small business community. All loans are subject to credit approval.